Should you become disabled as a result of an accident or illness, the types of funding available for treatment may vary depending on how you sustained your injury and where it occurred. For instance, if you are under 19 or over 65 years of age and your injury is muscular in nature, then you may be treated by a physiotherapist (with a physician's referral). In this case treatment would be covered under OHIP at "OHIP designated" outpatient clinics such as those provided by Achieva Health.

If you are injured while at work, then you might be eligible to receive chiropractic, physiotherapy or massage treatments funded by WSIB. Some companies find it more cost effective to pay directly for an employee's medical treatment rather than make a claim with WSIB. In many instances, there may be more treatment options available when your company pays directly. There is also a possibility that the private insurance coverage included in your company benefits plan, may fund your health care needs. You would need to speak to your HR administrator or medical officer for more details on both options.

If you become disabled while involved in a car accident, then claims could be made under motor vehicle accident insurance or private extended health insurance if you posses it. What ever your situation, there are usually a variety of options to explore to find out how your services at Achieva Health will be funded.

So call us and let our trained professionals assist you with your funding options. We can be reached at 416-489-8888 or by email at

Contact US:

Please contact us if you would like more information about our services or programs or if you have questions about funding. We'll be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. We're here to help.

Toll Free:

© 2008 Achieva Health Inc.
Call 416 . 489 . 8888